Sedikit terkejut ketika membaca tulisan Matt ini.
- About 30% of pageviews go to blogs with their own domains.
- 43% of pageviews to permalink pages.
- 30% of pageviews go to blogs in languages other than English. The most popular? Spanish, Portuguese, and Indonesian.
- 63% of our visitors were from outside of the United States.
- About 93% of pageviews were to people not logged in.
- People logged in somewhere using OpenID 84 thousand times.
- Blogs using the Digg3 theme got 5.26% of total traffic.
- There were 475 posts made via the Atom API (234,831 with XML-RPC).
- We sent 3,761,059 emails.
Whoaaaa…. Indonesian. Go Indonesian blogger !!